1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
2 boneless chicken breasts sliced thin
2 TBS oyster sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 TBS cornstarch
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 pound dry wonton noodles
2 medium celery cut in medium chunks
1/2 medium size white onion cut in medium slices
2 cups cabbage cut in medium slices
1 green onion
2 clove garlic chopped
4 TBS sesame or olive oil
1. Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
2. Soften the noodles by placing them in boiling salted water. Plunge into cold water to stop the cooking process and drain thoroughly.
3. Heat a wok or frying pan over medium to high heat. Add 2 TBS of oil. WHn the oil is hot, add noodles, Fry in batches until golden. Remove noodles from the pan.
4. Heat 2 TBS oil in a wok. Add garlic and meat. Let the meat brown briefly, then stir-fry until the redness is gone and the meat is nearly cooked through.
5. Add the rest of the vegetables (except the green onions) and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
6. In a small bowl combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, cornstarch, and salt and pepper. Make a "well" in the middle of the wok for the sauce. Quickly stir and mix everything together. Stir in noodles and green onions.
7. Serve and enjoy!