- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 large chicken bouillon cubes, dissolved in 6 cups hot water
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound ditalini pasta
- 2 cans (19 ounces each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage into saucepan; cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
Add dissolved bouillon cubes, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, onion salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 11 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Stir in beans; cook about 1 minute or until beans are heated through. Serve immediately with cheese.